“The Best Hot Dogs...Ever”
Review of Nathan's Famous

Nathan's Famous
Ranked #2,220 of 14,524 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 30 January 2014

What's a visit to New York without a visit to Nathan's? This is always my first stop. I get two hot dogs, their great Fries and a soda. I always know it's a good place for a quick lunch and the surrounding atmosphere, with a Subway, Church's and Arthur Treacher's right there, is always pleasant. It's a great New York Landmark!

Reviewed 15 January 2014

The hotdogs were as good as promised. Seating was limited but isn't that the way everywhere in NYC. When you think of dining in NYC the lowly hotdog never gets mentioned but I say to you "try it you will like it"

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Visited on the basis its Nathan's. Since we couldn't get to Coney Island, we settled for the next best thing. A branch which was located in a food court. The aim was to try the famous dog. Can't say its mind blowing. We have had better dogs in other countries. Not sure if it would taste better had we went to the Coney Island main store.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

These are hands down the best hot dogs in the world. There is a reason Kobyashi can whoof these down at the annual hot dog eating contest. I can eat as many of these as him but I choose to take my time and savor every bite of them. A must in NYC.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

This isn't the real Nathan's. That's in Coney Island. This one is in a food court on 8th Avenue. But you can still buy a hot dog and fries here and pretend you're in Brooklyn. Remember to ask for sauerkraut. They will pile it on upon request.