“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Nice atmosphere and very convenient if you want to slip into Central Park afterwards.

I found the service to be quite friendly and all staff were helpful and as quick as they could be. The place was PACKED, but worth the wait for a table. Really great NY pizza and calzone.

There are newer reviews for Pizza Villagio

Reviewed 22 November 2012

The Pizza was mediocre. It was kind of bland and needed something.
The girl at the cashier was rude when I ordered coffee, she didnt
even ask me how much sugar do I need. She just added it in my coffee
and I told her I hope its not too sweet so she just shrugged. So when
I drunk the coffee, omg, it was too sweet. I didnt wanna argue that day
cuz Im on my holiday vacation so I just tossed it. So if you are ordering coffee,
beware. While exiting out
of the restaurant, they were condiments by the door. Why didnt she just tell that if I need cream and sugar they are by the door.Also the macaroons looks good but it didnt taste
good. Wont be back there again.

Reviewed 21 November 2012

Excellent restaurant. Great food at very reasonable prices. Very friendly service. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

We went to get some pizza to go. People were nice, fast service and good pizza. I thought the store had a nice variety of food and were to sit, eat or wait.

Thank Bpcf.
Reviewed 5 September 2012

Found this place by using my TripAdvisor mobile app and it was really a great place. We were looking for a pizza place after a long bike ride in Central Park and were really hungry. A variety of pizzas are available by the slice and we tried a few different ones, cheese, veggie, pepperoni and mushroom. All agreed, the pizza was first rate. Thin, crisp and the right amount of toppings on all made for a perfect pizza. Had a salad also. It was large enough to share and very good. Prices are very reasonable for what you get. Staff was really efficient and friendly. Since this was my first time to NYC, having pizza was high on my bucket list. This place didn't disappoint.