“Lovely jewelry store!”

Firenze Jewels
Ranked #195 of 863 Shopping in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Jewelers since 1937 and located in the heart of New York City's Diamond District, Firenze Jewels is a leading supplier of the world's finest designer engagement rings, wedding bands and vintage inspired jewelry.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We have been going to Firenze Jewels for many years now, ever since my husband first purchased my engagement ring there. We are always so pleased with the magnificent quality of the beautifully designed jewelry and the excellent service we receive from the knowledgable and patient staff. The owners are warm, friendly, and honest, which is so important when investing in fine jewelry. I highly recommend!

3  Thank Michelle G
"diamond ring"
in 8 reviews
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 6 August 2014

My wife and I were in NYC celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary and we spent a couple of hours walking up and down the street. We wanted to check out what the "diamond district" was all about. We went in to a few places and got the "hard sell" so we mainly window shopped to avoid the discomfort until we got here and saw a necklace she loved. We probably took up an hour looking at all these different pieces as we got an education in jewelry. We departed the store without making a purchase and the salesman couldn't have been more gracious.

We split up in the afternoon (she wanted to go to a Salon to get pampered and do some shopping on 5th avenue) and I decided to go back and buy my wife the necklace she fell in love with as an anniversary present. Had he not taken the time and had the patience with us to walk us through all these things, there is no way I would have ever bought anything but we were made to feel really comfortable and that goes a long way.

When we met later that day, I surprised her with it on top of the Empire State Building! She loved it and I am so happy these guys gave us that moment and a beautiful reminder of it every time I see the necklace.

3  Thank UnoriginalName