“Great drink prices”
Review of Cubby Hole

Cubby Hole
Ranked #116 of 871 Nightlife in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Smallish, gay and lesbian bar in Greenwich Village.
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I'm sure to stop by the Cubby Hole every time I go to NYC. Draft and drink specials galore! Very small place that can get crowded (especially if there's an event), but it's worth the trip! See you soon Cubby Hole!

2  Thank MissChris109
There are newer reviews for Cubby Hole

Reviewed 31 January 2013

I love this place! I have gone several times on a Wednesday and it is great, they have a discounted drink each night is different. Coors light and Pabst Blue Ribbon are super cheap most nights. Music can be selected on the jukebox. Mainly a lesbian bar, but I have seen a handful of men in there. It can get a bit crowded and hot on weekends, but is still fun. HELPFUL HINT: It's cash only so come prepared.

2  Thank Jltdinga
Reviewed 21 April 2012

it is small bar ,with nice decor, there lots of things hanging from the ceilling. its supposed to be a gay bar,women only, yet it attracted lots of men and straightcrowd. the service was good, prices ok,toilets were dirty.

1  Thank lola2882
Reviewed 26 May 2009

Just went in to get a quick drink and poof! - I was hit in the face with the unwelcome scent of toilet! the place smelled like an unclean toilet. also the bartender was unfriendly and unsmiling - as if he didn't want to be there or just be bothered providing a drink for a paying customer! don't think I will be coming back here again!

1  Thank flamingreb
Reviewed 29 August 2008

We visited from St. Louis on 8/23/08. Great little bar. Friendly bartender from France we nick named JeanValJohn. We sat at the bar for a few drinks. It was pretty crowded so we had to help people not sitting at the bar order their drinks. This allowed us to chat and mingle. Everyone was really friendly whether gay or straight.

1  Thank soulard_cls