“Delicious food, lovely tavern”
Review of Landmark Tavern

Landmark Tavern
Ranked #35 of 874 Nightlife in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Step back in time at this 19th-century tavern located in midtown.
Reviewed 26 November 2013

This is a pretty little tavern on west side of Manhattan. Very pleasant place, with nice people working inside. My food was perfect, delicious, the lamb shank was succulent, juicy and yummy, didn't have anything like that for quite long time. Great with cold Guinness stout. Service was great too. I'll be returning to this Tavern next time I am in NYC.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

A nice choice for a Sunday Brunch...you may be expected to wait a bit but it is well worth it...staff very young and most helpful.

Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Came here after a visit to the Intrepid Museum as the reviews were so good. We weren't disappointed! We both had steak cheese wraps which were delicious and big portions, and the servers were very helpful. Only downsides are the lack of local beers and the poor wifi connection, but I wouldn't let that stop you.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

We stumbled upon this place after a morning on the intrepid. Traditional surroundings with a homely feel. Order a fish & chips for myself and the hubby had a wrap, my lunch was delicious and I am sure I was served up a double portion, it was fantastic. My hubby also enjoyed his more than ample wrap and fries. Decent prices, fabulous portions in a friendly atmosphere.

1  Thank prestongirl
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We were in New York for the day, having come up from South Jersey to see a show on Broadway and take the Circle Line half island cruise (which was very good). The guide on the boat recommended the Landmark a short walk from the dock and we're glad he did.

It was shortly after noon but the place was not crowded. The manager was very friendly and showed us to a table immediately. We had a choice between a lunch or a brunch menu and we both chose the latter. Both came with a complimentary mimosa, which was very good. (Coffee was extra if you chose the mimosa, but not expensive, and (according to my wife) very good.) She had the fried eggs, sausage, baked beans and fried tomato while I chose the scrambled eggs with bacon. Both came with fries and both were cooked just right.

The Landmark is on the corner of 11th and West 46th, a short walk from the Intrepid Museum and the Circle Line pier and a nice walk from there over to Broadway.