“Impromptu visit to Terra Blues”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Terra Blues

Terra Blues
Ranked #8 of 857 Nightlife in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Blues Bar & Music Venue HOURS: Sunday-Thursday 6:30pm-2:30am, Friday 6:30pm-3:30am, Saturday 6:00pm-3:30am DIRECTIONS: 6 to Bleecker Street, ACE BDFM to West 4th Street
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Impromptu visit to Terra Blues”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

Decided to visit Terra Blues on an early week night while on a NY visit. Didn't know the artist.
Had a great evening with great blues in an excellent venue. There were few patrons on the night but this didn't take away from the atmosphere. Thoroughly enjoyable. Look forward to visiting again on any future NY visits.

Visited October 2013

Inuyama-shi, Aichi, Japan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Blues Fan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

NY is my home town, but I have been living in Japan for over twenty years. Last time I was back in the city, I visited Terra Blues. We took in the early show on a weekday night. Saw Bobby Bryan - good show. Since it was the early show on a week night, there was a small crowd so we had a chance to speak with him - nice guy. Reasonable prices for a club in Manhattan. No reason not to recommend this place if you want to here live music in the city.

Visited November 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Anthony B
Buchanan, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Must Visit - Fantastic Blues”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

Out on a Saturday night.. visited Terra Blues for the first time. Had a GREAT time. The music was fantastic (had the pleasure seeing Jessy Carolina & The Hot Mess). Music every night. Friendly service.. great drinks.... welcoming atmosphere. MUST VISIT!!!!

2 Thank Debra C
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best musicians in New York ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

Went there for a drink and to my surprise, I stayed for 3 more because the live music was so good. The sound system was exceptional. Will definitely go there again.

2 Thank Larbi B
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Solo New Yorker”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

I am not a big live music fan, but I went to Terra Blues on a Sunday at the behest of one of my younger colleagues (he assured me that I wouldn't be disappointed by their wine list).

I was pleasantly surprised on all fronts. I saw Blind Paxton play the earlier set (he performed alone), I had several glasses of an excellent Chardonnay (Bishop's Peak ... if anyone is keeping track), and I even got to speak with the performer after the show. What a friendly and talented young man - I even bought his CD!

Young or old (can I still call myself middle-aged?), alone or in a group, Terra Blues covers all the bases for a fantastic night!

Visited December 2013