“Rude Rude Rude? ” 2 of 5 bubbles

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude Rude Rude? ”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012 via mobile

What a shame, this lovely store from London's Ted Baker is being looked after by what seemed to be the most unhelpful staff in NY. I personally love the designer but had to walk out of this store after a good 10 mins of being ignored. Very disappointed!

1 Thank Skippy001_11

London, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great store”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

This store is slightly bigger than most uk stores. On my visit the staff member who served me was very helpful with suggestions and getting items I needed.

Visited May 2011
NJ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Avoid this place!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2008

Went into the store a few days ago to look around and shop for the holidays. The the owner (comfirmed by sales person) came over and made several rude & inappropriate comments. I quickly dropped my selections and headed for the door.

I have shopped at many stores all over the world and this place has the worst customer service possible.

3 Thank Optimusprime21