My first impression of the hotel wasn't great. You check in on the first floor that is pretty unappealing having awkward drapes attempting to hide back of house area. You take an elevator up to the lobby lounge area which is a pretty cool spot.
The staff is GREAT and really helpful. You are greeting with a hello and a smile from everyone that works there, even engineering. The rooms are small but this hotel is usually underpriced for its location. The rooms are tiny even for NYC's standards but I didnt spend much time in my room.
It located walking distance near many stores such as Kenneth Cole, H&M, and bloomingdale's which my wife loved.
In summary, Good location, Small rooms, GREAT SERVICE. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance New York Hotel 57 is a recently renovated Midtown Manhattan boutique hotel that has unveiled a couture masterpiece by award-winning designer Jordan Mozer. We offer comfort and style in one of NYC's most sophisticated neighborhoods close to top New York City attractions like Fifth Avenue and Central Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Renaissance New York Hotel 57 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance New York City
- Hotel 57 New York
- New York City Renaissance