We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. We have read mixed reviews so were not sure what to expect! Our room was a recently renovated room on the 6th floor and was small (as NY hotel rooms tend to be) but clean and very comfortable. The bathroom was nice, the bed was super comfortable and the whole room felt very homely. Being a boutique hotel it was lovely not to have to wait a long time for the life, check in, etc, the gym was always lovely and quiet. The best thing about this hotel is the great location (right next to Bloomingdales) and the AMAZING staff. They were sooooo friendly, every time we left or entered the hotel they would greet us and ask how we were and when we needed assistance they were always happy to help! Opia, the hotel restaurant, also offers some delicious and very reasonably priced food. I will happily stay here again and will recommend it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance New York Hotel 57 is a recently renovated Midtown Manhattan boutique hotel that has unveiled a couture masterpiece by award-winning designer Jordan Mozer. We offer comfort and style in one of NYC's most sophisticated neighborhoods close to top New York City attractions like Fifth Avenue and Central Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Renaissance New York Hotel 57 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance New York City
- Hotel 57 New York
- New York City Renaissance