I stayed at this property for one night. I was greeted by Raymond which was an absolute joy to have at the desk! He informed us everything we needed to know around the area. We entered our rooms and the rooms were a little gross and worn out. Our chair had rips and the walls were a little chipped. The beds were on the other hand super comfortable and the view outside was amazing!!!! The location of the property was perfect! Everything is in walking distance! I'd stay at this location again, but I'd probably would like to view the room before I stay in it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance New York Hotel 57 is a recently renovated Midtown Manhattan boutique hotel that has unveiled a couture masterpiece by award-winning designer Jordan Mozer. We offer comfort and style in one of NYC's most sophisticated neighborhoods close to top New York City attractions like Fifth Avenue and Central Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Renaissance New York Hotel 57 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance New York City
- Hotel 57 New York
- New York City Renaissance