Imperial Court Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$171
  • Fitness centre
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$127
US$113
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$155
Triumph Hotels
  • Fitness centre
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$136
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$155
  • Bar/Lounge
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$137
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$188
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Breakfast included
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$147
US$232
US$171
Travelocity
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Really great location. Had to change location from Chelsea to somewhere uptown due to Hurricane Sandy and found this place. From the get go, the staff were really helpful. Some guy called Chris was really helpful when we had called asking about the hotel.

The rooms are very small though but at least there is a kitchenette!the house keepers do a reasonable job of cleaning the room. Stayed here for 9 days. Really close to awesome cafes, Brother Jimmy's (!yum) and heaps of bottle gas and shops (Loehmanns is only a couple of blocks away), Beacon theatre is a short block up, really close to subway too!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 2 November 2012

This is by far, the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. This hotel should be condemned. I have to stay here 14 days because our house in Rockaway Park was completely destroyed by the hurricane. As someone else said, 1 star is too much for this hotel.

The entrance to the hotel, and the lobby look amazing, you would think it is a 5 star hotel. Our first problem was the luggage cart. It doesn't fit on the elevator. It is only good for taking your bags off the street and bringing them into the lobby. We arrived on the 3rd floor, and the smell immediately hit us. It smelled like old food and cigarettes. The carpet is indescribably disgusting. Old, stained, and dirty. The walls in the hallway are cracked and dirty.

The room itself is tiny and incredibly dirty. I am not exaggerating when I say this room hasn't been cleaned in years. The floor is sinking in, and sometimes I wonder if we will fall through. The ceiling has water damage, and the paint is peeling. The molding is covered in years of dust. The drapes are from the 70's and are filthy. We were promised a queen bed and it's a full bed at best. First thing we did was discard the sheets and blanket and went down to Tj Maxx and bought new bedding. The bed itself is hard and squeaky. I don't even want to know what's inside the mattress.

The TV is an old 19" tube TV. The refrigerator works but had hair in it. We asked for a kitchen since we are displaced from our home, and got a microwave, sink and fridge. I told the manager we were promised a kitchen, and he said "you have a microwave, that's a kitchen".

The bathroom is moldy and falling apart. It has a toilet that you would see in a public bathroom. The "sink" is more like a bowl. The shower is too small to even turn around in, and the curtain is covered in mold. Of course the drain barely drains. We are wearing shower shoes while showering so we don't catch a disease. We are also wearing sandals while walking on the carpet. The water is warm at best. It's only November 1st, not really that cold yet. The radiator does work however. It's piping hot.

All hotels are booked in NYC because of Sandy, we are forced to stay here. In the grand scheme of things, we still have our lives.

That said, if you are vacationing, or here on business, do not stay in this hotel. Don't even try to be a tough guy after reading this review thinking you will prove me wrong. I am not a picky person, I am an active duty Marine, I don't require a lot of amenities. This place is harmful to your health. I had better living conditions in Afghanistan.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank casedizzy
Reviewed 29 October 2012

How come all the easy book.com guests at this hotel have good things to say about the dive.....the place is still a dive. It's dirty, unfriendly, and there are far better places around. I didn't bother checking the hot water. It's dirty dirty dirty......great area but this hotel should be closed......there is no excuse... For such appalling place

Room Tip: Was with a friend and as they had booked I had no say in the matter. However on arrival at the hotel and looking at the room I went elsewhere. Why is this place not shut down. It's dreadful
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business