We expected small rooms from staying in NYC in the past, so yes, the room was VERY small. But the beds were so small, my husband is 6"2 and he didn't come close to fitting. Our teenage girls had to share a bed and I think one of them would have slept on the floor, if there was room in the room, which there wasn't. The hotel is clean, breakfast fine and it's a great location to Times Square, shopping, Empire State Building, a not a far walk to Central Park. It's a stretch to see the double room can fit four adults.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Central Fifth Avenue New York Located in the heart of New York City, Hotel Central Fifth Avenue New York is perfect for one who wants to experience the best of Manhattan and Times Square. You will be spoilt for choices by the wide range of activities surrounding the hotel, from musicals at the Theatre District to exhibitions at the Modern Museum of Art, shops at the Fashion District to strolls in Central Park or Bryant Park. If business is what brings you to the city, you will find major commercial buildings often just a short stroll away from the hotel. The Grand Central Station and subways are also easily accessible, seamlessly connecting you to the rest of the city. Stay productive in our 24-hour business center which offers wireless internet access and a range of business support services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Central Fifth Avenue New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express New York City Fifth Ave Hotel New York City
- Holiday Inn New York City
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Manhattan