This is a perfect located hotel, very close to main attractions (Time Square is two blocks far, for instance) of the city and to shopping area. Its rooms are small but comfortable, clean, not noisy, you have what you need at a fair value. The staff is very helpful and kind, and you have the option of the typical breakfast of Holiday Inn Express included cinamon rolls.
If you are an international traveller who arrives to Kennedy airport or other similar, I advise to use Super Shuttle service, it is cheap and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Central Fifth Avenue New York Located in the heart of New York City, Hotel Central Fifth Avenue New York is perfect for one who wants to experience the best of Manhattan and Times Square. You will be spoilt for choices by the wide range of activities surrounding the hotel, from musicals at the Theatre District to exhibitions at the Modern Museum of Art, shops at the Fashion District to strolls in Central Park or Bryant Park. If business is what brings you to the city, you will find major commercial buildings often just a short stroll away from the hotel. The Grand Central Station and subways are also easily accessible, seamlessly connecting you to the rest of the city. Stay productive in our 24-hour business center which offers wireless internet access and a range of business support services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Central Fifth Avenue New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express New York City Fifth Ave Hotel New York City
- Holiday Inn New York City
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Manhattan