Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Lisa H
Silver Spring, Maryland

Clean, quiet and reasonably comfortable.

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Oct 2023
Hotel's Favourite
I picked the hotel for its location. I ended up in what was clearly supposed to be an ADA compliant room - lowered clothes rack, roll-in shower, extra bars around toilet, etc. BUT they had put a sofa in the entry to the room, and the bed was large, so I question whether it would work for someone in a chair - just someone with mobility issues. Everything was cut down - no closet, just a rack, a "desk that was a couple of inches wide, etc. TV on the wall with a small shelf underneath. But given what I wanted the room for, it didn't matter. The bed was comfortable, and it was fine for one night. There was a bit of noise from the elevated subway line that runs nearby -- but it would make it convenient to public transportation. The desk was staffed by one person, so service was a bit slow - she seemed to be answering questions on the phone at the same time she was doing everything else. It was rated three stars, and that seems fair - but I have paid about the same price for a higher quality hotel in other areas of the city. I would probably only stay again if I had something within walking distance.
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Skyscanner.com
    £181
0.7 miles from Madison LES Hotel
Restaurant
Arlo SoHo Lobby and public space.
    £220
  • Official Site
3.7 miles from Madison LES Hotel
Room service
View more hotels in New York City
All reviews plastic plates and cutlery close to china town new york min walk comfy bed subway manhattan
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2022 via mobile

Hotel was good value for Manhattan.

We had an issue with noise early on but after speaking to staff on reception they moved us and new room was much better.

The staff do try to help where they can and that stands out in New York.

Breakfast was nice and sufficient.

We would return

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Gazzor72
Reviewed 21 October 2022

Small room but we didn’t mind since we were not spending that much time there. Cold showers the first 3 days. The people working in the reception didn’t say much at all. The breakfast thou- not happy about that. You get close to nothing to choose between and all you can put on your toast is jelly or some cream cheese. For the money you pay you atleast expect some kind of healthier option. And you serve it to yourself with plastic plates and cutlery and also clean up after yourself.
It says that it’s soundproof rooms which is not true. We heard the neighbours pretty good. It was also really cold in the hallways.
Overall it felt more like a motel than a hotel which is cool if that’s what you’re expecting.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2022

This is my second time at this Hotel and from the check in with Ting I had a great experience, she is the sweetest girl with a great customer service and patience to everyone.
The rooms and common areas are always clean, Yanilda, Luis and the other guy are very hard workers always cleaning and the room service is super fast.
Hotel is 5 minutes from the Subway.

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 20 January 2022 via mobile

It was very clean, modern and big room with comfy bed. Check in and out was very easy. It is operated by a chinese company or owner. It is close to China town and less than 5 min walk from Subway. Guests have been loud on occasions from neighbouring rooms and coming late at night talking loudly and being inconsiderate.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Meero26
Reviewed 13 December 2021

I stayed at Madison LES New York for 1 night, and it was the worst hotel "stay" of my entire life. Upon entering the hotel, it is very small and dirty. It felt more like a motel to be honest. I stuck it out because I was only staying for a night. I checked my bags into my room, and had to leave within an hour for dinner. Later that evening, I returned back to the hotel and the woman at the front desk told me she would have to escort me up to my room because there was an "accident" and my card didn't work anymore. I was very confused and asked her to please make me a new card so I can access my room. She said she could not do that, and she needed to escort me up so I could change rooms. I said no thank you, please make me a new card so I can access my things, and I can decide if I want to change rooms. She would not tell me what happened. I finally agreed to have them escort me, and when they opened my room door, I was shocked by what I saw. There was some kind of liquid covering the entire floor, there were holes in the walls, part of the ceiling was missing, and all of my things were soaked, and had been handled by somebody and moved around the room. I have never seen anything like this in my life (please look at the photos). By this time it was 1am and I had nowhere else to go. I asked them to tell me what happened and the only thing they could tell me was the "sprinklers went off". I knew this was not true because the walls were smashed in. It was clear there was some kind of a break- in. They refused to give me a refund and offered me a different room, but said there was nothing they could do. I am requesting a refund, in addition to compensation for my damaged items. I have not heard from anyone, but I am hoping this gets their attention before I am forced to take them to small claims court. Don't stay here.

Room tip: Don't stay here
Date of stay: September 2021