“Great Atmos”

Neighbourhood: Manhattan
Sydney, Australia
“Great Atmos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

Great Food Great Staff and the service is pretty good. Love the fitout, make you feel very comfortable

Visited August 2012

Chevy Chase, Maryland
“Skip Barna”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2007

This restaurant is adjacent to the Hotel Giraffe which is quite nice. We stayed here. On our first night we thought it would be convenient to eat at Barna. This restaurant is a bit schizophrenic. They have not figured out whether they are bar or restaurant. The place was not filled at the bar or restaurant. The few bar patrons were in their early twenties, and at 7:00 only 3 restaurant tables were filled (on a Friday night). The food was mediocre. Five days later, I can not remember what my party of four ate. I was too distracted by the employees who seemed to be talking with their peers. There are many alternatives in this neighborhood, and I wish I had been smarter to explore them.

1 Thank fieldmom