“Delicious Pork Chop Dish, NY Steak done to perfection!!”
Review of Church & Dey

Neighbourhood: Financial District
Cross street: Church & Dey
Transit: A,C,E,R,2,3,4,5 Train
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Everything was cooked perfectly and the well seasoned servers were incredible at keeping all my needs met with smiles and speed.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

The last time I visited Ground Zero it was a gigantic hole. Now there is the One World Trade Center, a symbolic 1776 feet high tower at the tip of the spire, and much construction. The problem is that you can't see how the site has been filled in and what contruction is happening from street level because of panels on the perimeter fence. An excellent solution is to combine a window table and a meal at the Millenium Hilton's Church & Dey Restaurant on the 3rd floor. While eating you can watch work going on at the WTC.

We'd taken the subway to the WTC, visited St. Paul's Chapel across the street and then needed lunch. What a treat, both food-wise and the view. We enjoyed the chicken sandwich and steak sandwich. Both the presentation and taste is much more special than my description. Yet, what made it especially wonderful was the view overlooking the WTC that we couldn't see from the sidewalk. Let's face it, the WTC is the reason to go to this area and the Millenium Hilton has an ideal across the street location to see it all while you enjoy a meal.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

The room is quite nice and large enough to handle a flow of people. Breakfast bar had the usual American fare. It was awkwardly situated for good flow though. As I eat granola, fruit and yogurt for breakfast + juice, I was satisfied. Coffee was not as strong as I like it. Afterward, my daughter and I went to Starbucks. Continental breakfast was very pricey for what I eat at $22.00 per person.

Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is on the third floor. I came here for breakfast on a business meeting. The service was very lacking in professionalism. There was tremendous noise with banging of plates and crashing of things at the buffet. Would never come back.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

We had a weekend breakfast here and the food was just ok. The bacon had a weird consistency and looked like it was deep fried, the eggs tasted like they were powdered and the price for 2 (including tip) was $60. Ouch! Although the server was polite, we saw him 2x. Once the give us coffee when we sat down and once to deliver our check.

There are plenty of local places in the area you can go to get better taste and value. Frankly, we could have gone to Dunkin Donuts for a better meal.