Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$194
US$382
US$339
  • Restaurant
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$314
US$269
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$170
US$149
Triumph Hotels
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$157
US$423
US$391
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$152
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$247
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$147
Agoda.com
  • Fitness centre
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Breakfast included
1,528 results
All reviewsradio city music hallterrace clubgreat locationskating rinkfloor terracenew yorktimes squarepatrick's cathedralfree bottled waterseventh floorrooms are smallcentral parktop of the rockbusiness travelerqueen bedsuperior roomlong weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 January 2012

We arrived fresh off the plane to the hotel. They made us very welcome on our arrival. The rooms were clean, neat and quiet, although small. But in fairness all hotel rooms in New York appeared to be on the small size.

We had a queen bed, but I found the bed to be slightly too short for me (I'm 174 cm tall) with my feet hanging off the end. We checked with the hotel and apparently this is a standard size and they had no other option. The hotel provided wireless internet, however this was extremely slow, to the point of been useless.

There were no in room safes, although they do have safety deposit boxes at reception that can be organised on arrival and are easy enough to use. One very big positive to the hotel was the availability of bottled water. On our level (17) there were empty bottles provided which could be filled with the free chilled filtered water that was provided.

After the hours of walking we did each day, this was a very welcomed facility in a hotel. Overall the best thing about this hotel was its location. If you are looking to be in the middle of just about everything, this is the place. As soon as you walk out the door, the Rockefeller centre is across the road, Radio City Music hall is on the corner, and Time Square is approx a 5-8 minute walk.

We didn't use the restaurant so cannot comment on that.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2012

I have also stayed at the Club Quarters Midtown and if I would need to chose which one is better I would say this one is better located, but the Midtown is a bit more spacious. In any case very good business hotels and surprisingly clean and in good shape for NY hotels. I would recommend staying there.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 6 January 2012

Great location directly opposite the Rockefeller Centre. We were there at the time of the tree lighting and we just had to walk across 51st Street to see it. Our room was small by other standards but not a bad size for New York. Most importantly it was clean. Staff were freindly and efficient. We tipped the maid a couple of dolars a day and she even left a note to thank us which was nice.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2012

I travel to NYC twice yearly and this is by far the best hotel I've stayed at in NYC. The location was excellent. In most hotels in NYC the rooms and dated but this hotel was modern and fresh. The bed was very comfortable. There was also drinking water on the corridors which meant not buying water every day. I asked for a fridge and got a new one which was brilliant. The cleaning and reception staff were all very helpful and friendly. I was on the 24th floor which means I didn't hear any traffic or noise of any kind. There was free Wi Fi in the bedroom and also if you wanted to print anything is was free which sometime you have to pay for in other hotels. The only negative thing was that there was a gale force draft in under the door which meant keeping a towel at the bottom of the door while you were in the room. I noticed that the other rooms on the floor had towels and blankets outside their doors so it wasn't just me that had this problem. I wouldn't let this put me off and I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Marb84
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Had a chance to stay at this hotel recently. The location is fantastic. And the service was great. The staff was very helpful. Rooms were clean. Will definitly stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business