The Club Quarters concept is great, and appropriate to this central and promising location -- Only the options a business traveller would need, with nice extras but no frills. No major flaws, but not the ideal Manhattan lodgings, either. The room was very small even by NYC standards. There was closet space for one person staying one night to unpack, but no more. Free wifi and desktops with printers are welcome, but the "lounge" where they and some free and not free refreshments are located looks just like an airport business lounge and is at least as crowded and chaotic. With no lobby and nowhere to sit in the room, the hotel needs a roomier public space. The all-electronic check in and check out were excellent and efficient. Breakfast was not worth the fixed price, though quick and easy, which is what the clientele seem to want.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 230 rooms located opposite Rockefeller Center, steps away from the famous skating rink, Christmas tree, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Saks Fifth Avenue, Museum of Modern Art and Radio City Music Hall. Minutes from world class shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The other impressive feature of this Club Quarters is The Terrace Club, the luxury executive club on the 7th floor, featuring year-round outdoor dining. Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 55 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters, Opposite Rockefeller Hotel New York City
- Hotel Quarters Rockefeller Center
- Quarters Rockefeller Center Hotel
- Club Quarters Rockefeller Center