Great location on 51st Street, right across from Rockefeller Center and Radio City. Such a subtle entrance, you might miss it...look for "Johnny Utah's" Bar and Restaurant (as of this writing) signage next door to help. Clean, efficient rooms. Don't look for a sweeping Front Desk and capacious lobby area...Front Desk is basically a podium, and there's just barely enough room to accommodate a check-in crowd. Staff handled it all with aplomb and smiles, moving people and things as swiftly as possible. It's a bit of a walk to the nearest Uptown/Downtown subway lines, but not a killer. Times Square, Theater District, and more are easy walks, and many of the different "City Tour" buses have nearby stops.
Seventh Floor is "The Club" and the fitness center. The Club has nice living room space, PC and Apple workstations with printers, a bar and food service with a great little menu; the kitchen performs the items well...didn't have anything there that disappointed. They even do room service! Location, internal hospitality services, up-to-date rooms and surrounds and value make this a good stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 230 rooms located opposite Rockefeller Center, steps away from the famous skating rink, Christmas tree, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Saks Fifth Avenue, Museum of Modern Art and Radio City Music Hall. Minutes from world class shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The other impressive feature of this Club Quarters is The Terrace Club, the luxury executive club on the 7th floor, featuring year-round outdoor dining. Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 55 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters, Opposite Rockefeller Hotel New York City
- Hotel Quarters Rockefeller Center
- Quarters Rockefeller Center Hotel
- Club Quarters Rockefeller Center