Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$371
US$343
  • Room Service
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$195
  • Pool
The Lucerne Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$387
US$251
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$188
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Muse Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$321
US$284
  • Restaurant
The Kimberly Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$322
  • Fitness centre
US$314
US$291
  • Pool
Stewart Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$210
US$472
Hotelpower.com
  • Breakfast included
1,538 results
All reviewsradio city music hallterrace clubgreat locationskating rinkfloor terracenew yorktimes squarepatrick's cathedralfree bottled waterseventh floorrooms are smallcentral parktop of the rockbusiness travelerqueen bedsuperior roomlong weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

As are all hotel rooms in NYC, this room was small. But it was laid out well and comfortable. The bed was comfortable and the shower roomy enough with good water pressure. Bonus was complimentary bottles of water. Check in and out was super fast and easy.
Check out the little breakfast place to the right of the hotel.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Lauren D
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stayed here for a week and everything was perfect because of Latina. She helped me with my room as well as suggestions on where to go and to eat. My stay was only perfect because of her. I hope she is recognized in her job by her managers and she is well paid. She is a very hard worker and I just wanted to take the time to thank her. Thank you for helping me and having patience with me. I know I kept asking questions but you were always so nice!!You are great!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I was a lot of times in New York City and walked all it's streets, but never draw my attention the Club Quarters. From outside you will not noticed a Hotel, and that is way maybe become a surprise for me.
The room was ok, with queen bed, sofa, desk. We were at second floor facing the front, it wasn't too noise except the moment when the ambulance need to pass. The front desk people were polite and effective.
The location is UNIQUE !! And the price is OK.
When I rent a Hotel room, I expect that everything works well and to find a not-problem place... In this opportunity was this the case.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Great hotel and large for NY. We had 3 girls for our trip and they offered a queen bed with sleeper. Close to subway, rock center, shopping, Radio City, and theaters. F7tront desk was so helpful, and the 7th floor had great outdoor dining and drinks!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Overall this hotel for the price is good. Location was awesome. Rooms were clean, bed comfortable, and showers decent size. View from cafe bar was great. However there were a few avoidable annoyances - they lost my reservation at first, and then our room ac didn't work, and the bottled water dispenser on both of our floors didn't work. So we got delayed in London a day, and missed our initial check in day. But I did reach out to hotel to let them know and they said they'd note on my reservation. The next day When we arrived, I was told they cancelled my reso... not cool. But Mercedes at the front desk was helpful and located the reservation and note and then got us checked in. Just an unnecessary hiccup. Especially when dealing with flight delays already.. on to AC issue.. called front desk. Sent nice young lady to repair.. except she said she didn't know how to fix, she wasn't normal repair person so wait 10 minutes if it didn't work then call front desk and have them move us. So we had to relocate at 10 at night.. new room was upgraded but only difference was it had a sitting chair in it. The gentleman the next morning did let us do late check out for no additional fee for the inconvenience, which was very nice of him. I think his name was tj? The gentleman that worked the morning after 4th of july.
Overall we would consider staying here again. Clean. Convenient location. And inexpensive... for NYC.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple