Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
3 West Club(New York City)
  • Pool
The Dorset(New York City)
View Hotel
Warwick New York(New York City)
  • Room Service
Omni Berkshire Place(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
The Peninsula New York(New York City)
  • Pool
Lotte New York Palace(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
Shoreham(New York City)
1,533 results
All reviewsradio city music hallterrace clubgreat locationskating rinkfloor terracenew yorktimes squarepatrick's cathedralfree bottled waterseventh floorrooms are smallcentral parktop of the rockbusiness travelerqueen bedsuperior roomlong weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Near Central Park, Rockefeller (obviously), Manhattan. We stayed five days and walked all over Manhattan - plus took the subway and taxis a few times.
Very good service, nice and efficient people at reception (all of them).
Rooms good and quite comfortable, free wifi - we got a good deal via booking.com. Little kitchenette with microwave allowed for some breakfast and quick dinners in our room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I planned a get away weekend for my wife and myself for our anniversary in NYC and stumbled on this little gem online. So glad I booked it. It was clean, smelled good, rooms were comfortable and the staff , especially Mercedes, a night desk woman was very professional and very polite. I will definitely stay there again. Its super close to the attractions.. walking distance to radio city , rockerfeller plaza , times square and 5th avenue/St. Patricks Cathedral..

Thank you for an awesome experience.!

Room Tip: Book Early!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Amazing location, between Time square and Central park and 5th Avenue, close to everything, nice service, cold water bottles available, free WiFi, very friendly staff.
Highly recomended, and I will defiantly go back

Room Tip: Ask for car parking stamp discount
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

As are all hotel rooms in NYC, this room was small. But it was laid out well and comfortable. The bed was comfortable and the shower roomy enough with good water pressure. Bonus was complimentary bottles of water. Check in and out was super fast and easy.
Check out the little breakfast place to the right of the hotel.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Lauren D
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stayed here for a week and everything was perfect because of Latina. She helped me with my room as well as suggestions on where to go and to eat. My stay was only perfect because of her. I hope she is recognized in her job by her managers and she is well paid. She is a very hard worker and I just wanted to take the time to thank her. Thank you for helping me and having patience with me. I know I kept asking questions but you were always so nice!!You are great!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple