Returning to Seafarers nothing much has changed except the reception desk has moved and the mezzanine has been updated. There is also a workable WiFi in the lobby and a couple of computers if you need to pick up Emails or print your boarding cards. The rooms are very basic but kept clean. The elevator is slow and busy in the morning, but never let me down. Buy a dough nut on the street and the 25 c coffee in the lobby for a quick breakfast or get the New York Times and sit down for a full breakfast at one of many eating places in the area.
This is a bargain place in the interesting Union square area, but not for you looking for luxury. Good enough for me and would be happy to return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Seafarers & International House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seafarers & International House Hotel New York City
- Seafarers And International House
- Seafarers International Hotel
- Hotel Seafarers International