Overall, this is a very nice hotel in a great location. It is clean, and the staff is friendly and helpful. I have the following small complaints:
1. The exercize area costs $15.00 per day. That is ridiculous.
2. You must pay to use the business center. That is ludicrous.
3. There is free internet in the lobby, but not in your room. That is crazy.
4. A draft beer in the lobby bar costs a staggering $9.50. That is insane.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated international hotel designed for both the business and leisure traveler, the New York Hilton Midtown is located in the midst of New York City’s business headquarters and media centers, conveniently near Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, and the Museum of Modern Art, just one block from Fifth Avenue shopping, and a short stroll to Times Square, Broadway theatres, Central Park, and many more cultural attractions for which New York is famous. Equipped with modern conveniences to meet all your business and travel needs, the hotel features extensive facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your New York Hilton Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton New York Hotel New York City
- Hilton New York City
- New York Hilton
- New York City Hilton