New York Hilton Midtown
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$157
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$176
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$381
US$364
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$217
US$198
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$240
Novotel
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$255
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$331
US$299
Agoda.com
11,064 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecentral parkgreat locationnew yorktimes squarerockefeller centerlarge hotelradio city music hallbusy hotelfew blocksfifth avenuehousekeeping staffhigh floorcorner roomstreet noisebagelsmidtown
Reviewed 8 September 2006

My husband and I spent 4 nites here. I always book my hotels on Priceline or Hotwire.I called ahead and requested a non smoking king room. When we arrived ,they gave us a non smoking queen room.They said that it was due to Labor Day weekend.They did upgrade us to executive level on the 39th floor. We received free continental breakfast every am and some other perks.The breakfast was actually very nice and plentiful.But, I still would of preferred a king bed.I guess that I am spoiled because this is the first time that I had a problem with my request even though I used a discount booking service! Idid not ask again for a king room or offer to pay more for one.I met someone who paid 2x as much for the same room that we had.I have to say that the room was very lovely.The view was awesome.The area was quite and serene.The bed very comfortable.The bathroom was quite small but the amenities were excellent. They use Crabtree and Evelyn.The hotel is very busy. The lobby is packed at all times. I did not eat at any of the restaurants. There are so many nice restaurants near by.The best thing about the hotel is the location.So close to everything.We saw 3 shows and walked to them easily.

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank nurse87
Reviewed 8 September 2006

We stayed from Tues 29/08 until Wed 06/09 - And to be fair it was fantastic. We got there, and we had a few problems checking in, but this was down to our travel agent booking the wrong room, 1 double for three blokes! Anyway, having spoken to Jonathon on the front desk, he was very helpful and moved us to a triple room on the 28th Floor, this guy was superb! Fantastic room, although TV didn't work, called recpetion, they had an engineer up there within ten minutes and basically when the TV has been cleaned, one of the cables had come lose. No problems, it was fixed within 2minutes!!
On the 5th day, our safety deposit key wouldn't work, it was stiff to start with, but eventually gave up. We had to wait for security and a lock smith to drill the box, about 30mins but the manager sorted us out with a 2 course lunch at the Market place restaurant! Excellent food there, and particularly recommend the buffet breakfast, although a little pricey! Seriously though, you could not go wrong when staying here!

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled with friends
4  Thank Milo19
Reviewed 7 September 2006

We stayed at the Hilton on 6th Ave with our two kids. The location is New York is great for almost everything. Facilities are as you'd expect, good, clean, etc. The hotel is large, so it loses out on any personal touches, if that's what you like. We booked a "Broadway at your Door" package. It includes some discount vouchers for tours and restaurants etc., just ok. Hotel is not bad for families as it has two restaurants, one of which is fairly kid friendly (Marketplace). The room service menu was relatively reasonably priced, (kid's meal around $9). Drinks in the lobby lounge were over-priced for NY but probably average for Hilton. ($8/9 for a beer). We were up-graded from a standard room to an executive room due to lack of availability - a slightly nicer decor and toiletries! Internet facility in lobby quite expensive (about $1 per min+ $1 per printed sheet). Most staff members were polite and professional, but not over-friendly. Rates seem to vary a lot, so check around.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank JudyIreland
Reviewed 1 September 2006

The desk clerk told us that the parking was included into the room rate, but when we arrived we found out it was't. ($160.00 suprise) We stayed in room #745, the room was hardly large enough to contain our bed. In fact, we had to relocate the furniture so we could both watch the TV together. We also found stains on the bed skirting like another tripadvisor reviewer. The drybar was making a noise that was loud enough that I had to unplug it each night so I could sleep.The hotel location was very
good, close to all the things that we wanted to see. Upon leaving the desk clerk offered us a deal on a future stay with parking included, I told him that I wouldn't fall for a second offer of free parking. We dined at Spark's Steakhouse and found it to be expensive, but worth the money.

Stayed: August 2006
2  Thank sethy
Reviewed 30 August 2006

The Hilton New York is clean, comfortable, well-located and offers excellent service and amenties. Although it seems a bit old, the lobby and certain floors have been recently renovated. Our 30th floor room came complete with mini-bar and large flat-screen TV. Although we didn't have much time, we were able to use the check-in kiosk, the taxi service, baggage hold service, and visited the hotel bar. I'd highly recommend this hotel for tourists and business travelers alike.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled with friends