Hotel Mela
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$208
US$200
  • Pool
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$188
US$308
US$274
US$347
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$301
US$232
  • Pool
US$444
US$412
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$243
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$267
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$204
US$171
Travelocity
  • Fitness centre
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$170
  • Fitness centre
4,358 results
All reviewssaju bistrotimes squarejohn paullong roomgreat locationfrench bistronew yorkrooms are smallbrick wallmini barbryant parkthe theater districtstreet noisearound the cornercentral locationan upgradebig apple
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2014

This is my 2nd stay at the Hotel Mela and frankly I was not disappointed. The Hotel is a good find in a great location - right in the heart of Times Sq.
The staff are attentive to every need.
My only hiccup during this stay was my drop to the airport where the hotel told me the hotel cab could be paid for by a credit card at the airport at Newark. Upon reaching the driver told me he did not have a card machine and I would have to pay the 100$ in cash as it could not be charged to my card.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stayed at Hotel Mela for 3 nights and it was amazing. This was a wedding anniversary trip for my husband and I and we were pleasantly surprised. As soon as we walked in we received a very friendly and welcoming greeting. Our room was not ready because we arrived a couple hours too early and they graciously took our luggage and allowed us to see the city and grab a bite to eat. When we returned we were given our room keys and our luggage was delivered immediately to our room. Hotel Mela is steps away from Times Square and also wonderful places to eat. They also are very courteous and willing to accommodate all your needs. The room was very clean and spacious enough for the both of us. We had a bonus balcony that allowed us to see the lights and glimmer from Times Square. We definitely recommend Hotel Mela to everyone. We had an awesome experience.

1  Thank AVJMS
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Great stay at Hotel Mela. Location is just off of Times Square withing easy walking distance to most theaters and wonderful resturants. Short walk to the subway for easy access to all of New York. Special thanks to Jean Paul our concierge. If you need any assistance he can help. All of the hotel staff are very pleasant and helpful. Rooms were very clean and quiet. Great, great location and hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for an interior room. No view but very quiet and this is a plus as New York is very, very noisy!!!
1  Thank Gart P
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We stayed just one night at Mela for a quick trip into the City to see Hedwig and the Angry Inch at the Belasco Theater which is right across the street. We had an amazing rate through Travelzoo that also included breakfast at the Bistro next door. All staff members that we encountered were friendly and efficient, especially the bellman who helped us with holding our bags. The Deluxe King room was very spacious, especially for NYC. The room was clean and pleasantly scented. We were on the back side of the hotel, which made it a very quiet room but lacked any sort of view. This was not an issue for us as we were barely in the room itself on such a short stay. I would not hesitate to stay again at the same rate.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel mela for a week and couldn't fault it! The location is unbelievable...a stones throw from Times Square and in a great location to access all other sites easily! The rooms are small but no smaller than any other rooms New York is know for, but they are very clean and comfortable!I would recommend this hotel for a trip to new york for it's location!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple