The Lex NYC
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$204
US$159
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$178
  • Room Service
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$200
US$169
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$176
  • Fitness centre
US$189
US$159
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$262
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$188
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$331
US$320
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
All reviewsmadison square parkblue smokenew yorksmall balconycontinental breakfastflatiron districtgreat boutiquesmall hotelcomfortable bedwould definitely stay here againeast villageeach morningbottled waterfront desk staffconvenient locationwould highly recommend this hotelloved this hotel
Reviewed 15 August 2014

great affordable hotel if you want Union Square location. Excellent customer service, friendly, helpful, whatever you need. Basic, very clean room, comfortable beds. Overall great stay, would stay there again and highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ricci0308
Reviewed 15 August 2014

For my first Tim in NYC, I couldn't have stayed at a nicer place. It was perfectly located, very nice, and I've never experienced a more polite staff from every person working there. The rooms are small, and virtually no lobby, but that is what to expect from a 'boutique' hotel. I wouldn't bring my family of 4 here as rooms too small for that. But if I came with my wife or by myself, this is certainly the place I'd stay. And the price was great, booked as a package with my flight, it was just $125 - in Manhattan! Right I the heart of curry hill, there are Indian restaurants everywhere, and it's close to Neue House shared work zone, it's the perfect hotel for that place.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor to avoid noise from the street
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2014

My girlfriend and I spent 5 nights in New York. The Lex Hotel was a excellent chioce. The hotel have a great value for money. I would stay at this hotel again. All the staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Very good service ,
the staff was very friendly .they have free breakfast , free wifi. Room was very clean , small but decent room .bathroom was beautiful . I like the floor was very cute. They know what to do . very impressed by the service .
I had great time staying here.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 13 August 2014

From the moment we got to the hotel, the staff was always extremly nice, helpfull and always available.
The room was good, clean, and the bed was comfy enough.
The breakfast could be better but it's enough to get you going: coffee, tea, something to eat. Simple but practical. The area is ok, easy to get around and safe.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family