The London NYC
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
The Blakely New York(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
Wellington Hotel(New York City)
  • Room Service
Carnegie Hotel(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)
  • Fitness centre
WestHouse Hotel New York(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
The Manhattan Club(New York City)
  • Room Service
Warwick New York(New York City)
3,777 results
All reviewsdouble showervista suitegordon ramsaycentral parkfrench doorslondon barnew yorkdressing arearoom serviceliving areatimes squarerooms are hugesitting roomcarnegie hallconcierge servicefifth avenueflat screen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Had a room on 48th floor so was quiet only a few blocks from Central Park and a few more to Times Square. Room large for New York. Housekeeping good and room was in good decoration. Not a lot of drawer space if staying for a long period staff helpful.

Room Tip: Choose a room high up
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This was our first stay here through Amex Platinum Concierge. Great location, beautiful suite on 51st floor with some view of Central Park and Columbus Circle. Maze convenient with nice breakfast. Good place for a drink with delicious appetizer. Carlos, our waiter was helpful and friendly. Will definitely go back.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 29 March 2014

This is my third time staying at the London Hotel, and not so sure that I will go back. It is this kind of service that gives NYC a bad name. Upon arrival, the bell man took our bags from the car to the front desk (20 feet distance), with about a dozen people checking in, the Bell Man at the top of his voice announced "It is a pleasure to serve you, sir", he repeated this same line three times, obviously encouraging me to give him a tip for his services. I get it!!!! But I did not have change in my pocket and was waiting to break a $100 bill so I could "take care of him for his service". Then another bell boy takes your bags to your room, and you have to tip him as well. I am certainly not cheap and when you are paying over $1,000 a night for a hotel suite, you do not need some shmuck to belittle you in front of other guests. Show some class London Hotel, this is not my first Rodeo and I certainly know how to "TAKE CARE" of the staff for services rendered. Throughout the remainder of our stay we witnessed the same bell staff treating Uber, Taxis and other drivers coming up to the Hotel with the same arrogance and disrespect shown to me.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank Mario F
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Have stayed (and reviewed) this hotel many times in the past and every time have given it nothing but rave reviews, but I have to say, this time it fell down a bit. The desk staff seemed underprepared and not as polished. Part of the program I am in offers an upgrade for the room. The room we were "upgraded" to, wasn't. The room was incredibly warm. When I called down the first time to ask why the air conditioning wasn't working, the front desk staff said "we don't have A/C, this is winter! If you are warm, open the window". Ouch. Had to complain to the manager to get the A/C going. Physical plant needs updating. This building at one point was apartments, hence the large rooms. Maybe its time to convert it back to a apartment building.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank BenzBoy007
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Great location. Hotel (and rooms) has a bit of visible wear. Lovely staff at check in and restaurant/bar. Room service and housekeeping outstanding. Had an amazing view with the London Sky Apartments. Views of the Hudson and Central Park (breath-taking).... Would stay again.

Room Tip: London Sky Apartments for an amazing view and LOTS of space.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple