The London NYC
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$157
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$176
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$220
US$198
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$353
US$333
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$400
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$223
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$331
US$299
Agoda.com
3,820 results
All reviewsdouble showervista suitegordon ramsaycentral parkfrench doorslondon barnew yorkdressing arearoom serviceliving areatimes squarerooms are hugesitting roomcarnegie hallconcierge servicefifth avenueflat screen
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Second time reviewing. I stay there for the Amex perks and room size, but the wifi was unusable the whole stay. I had to opt to burn my cellular data. Also the breakfast a little bit of a fiasco. Crowded and not worth using the Amex coupons. Opted to go out in the morning.

Loved the room size. I will probably be back still.

Room Tip: Higher floors better.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank boulderjim77
dbeLondonNYC, Director of Sales at The London NYC, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2016

Sorry for the late response. We understand that your experience was not what was expected at The London NYC. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss those issues in greater detail and welcome additional feedback and for you to contact the hotel directly. We look forward to welcoming you back to The London NYC on your next trip to New York.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

We just returned from a great weekend in NYC, and had the pleasure of staying at The London. It is perfectly located, as everything is within walking distance. The rooms are very modern, spacious, clean, and comfortable. I really could not believe the size of our suite. The staff were friendly, helpful, and courteous, though the Concierge was rather busy, and you had to wait a few minutes for his help.

I would recommend staying at this hotel; however, if you suffer from allergies, you may want to book another place. It is pet-friendly, and they have feather bedding. It is no problem to get foam pillows, which are just as comfortable, but you will have to remember to request a room that pets had not stayed in if you have severe allergies.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Patricia B

Sorry for the late response. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to The London NYC on your next trip to New York.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

We stayed at The London for 3 nights at the end of a month long trip that had us staying in all sorts, sizes and styles of hotels. The London was bumped to the bottom of our list, I'm afraid. Perhaps we had been a little bit spoiled by previous hotels but we were totally underwhelmed on our arrival. On a plus point, the staff were pleasant and helpful and one guy, Jimmy, efficiently handled the changing of our booking from a two bedroom suite - which we discovered was one bedroom and one small suite connected by a dark hallway - to two individual suites which gave us more floor space and ironically was cheaper! However, the decor is bland and tired. The bathrooms are pretty poor with nylon shower curtains, grubby tiling etc. For all the time we actually spent in our rooms, it was bearable but there really was no luxury and at around $1000 a night for the rooms, I think we were expecting just a little bit more - especially when we looked again at those very clever photos on the website!!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank QuincyYork

Reviewed 23 August 2014

We were back in NYC for second time in a couple of weeks after having stayed at the Sofitel previously.
The London is a very trendy hotel, paparazzi out the front and lots of stars. The lobby is nice and the rooms are very large (suites) and comfortable. We didn't have a view as we were nobodies, with the higher floors reserved for regulars I guess.
Service was excellent at concierge and front desk and the room was serviced beautifully.
As per other guests breakfast is a debacle, we waited in the poorly organised queue and went elsewhere.
The location is good but not as good as the Sofitel. I would go back there.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 August 2014

The best about this hotel is the location and the size of the rooms. It does appear may be some updating is needed in the rooms. Also the first floor dining area for breakfast is very disorganized. Literally while we were waiting to be seated for a table for breakfast, they took a couple behind us in line to a table first. Apparently you needed to put your name down and then stand in line. Though there was no indication to do so, so why have a line to wait in if you are taking names for tables. Also they have a buffet, but you can also order. The table next to us ordered a breakfast item and the guest had to ask the waiter twice, since it was already 20 minutes without the order coming. Finally the guest said don't bring it, but they did and she stated I am not paying for it and they agreed. Just seems like not enough staff not sure what else it could be. Also when checking out I wanted my final statement, since I had some credits coming due to my credit card choice. Well I was told their system was down, but if I gave them my email address, they would email it to me. No final statement was emailed and I was billed the full amount. So I had to involve my credit card company who had to contact the hotel to get it all cleared up. Too much of a headache for a 2 night stay. They just appear to be disorganized.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family