We got on the Airtrain and then the subway from JFK and arrived at the Hilton Garden Inn 45 minutes later! I was impressed, because the subway station is literally below the hotel building. The staff is very helpful and nice. The hotel room is nothing special interior design wise, BUT very clean, spacious enough for two people and it had very comfortable beds and pillows! The complimentary morning coffee in the lobby was really good (there is a coffee maker in the room as well) and if you want a quick bite there is a deli across the street. The hotel is located on the doorstep to Soho and Tribeca - perfect if you want to stay downtown. We changed rooms after the first night since we first got a room facing a brick wall (room 504) and we wanted a bit of light and views (515). We did not hear any traffic while staying in 504, but be prepared for a little big city noise if you get a room facing 6th ave. The only small complaint I have is the lack of a saftybox. Sure you can put your things in the reception/managers office, but it is a hassle for the guests and the. So please Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca get some saftyboxes installed asap! We really enjoyed our five night stay and will be back the next time we are in the best city in the world!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca located in Manhattan’s vibrant Tribeca neighborhood is home to the famous Tribeca Film Festival and features direct subway access to get you anywhere in Manhattan in minutes. Visitors can walk to some of the city’s finest restaurants featuring some of the world’s top chefs or shop at some of city’s finest boutiques.Guests will enjoy the property’s many amenities including onsite dining at the AOA restaurant, spacious rooms with HD TVs, complimentary WiFi and Garden Sleep System® beds for a relaxing night’s sleep. Business travelers will appreciate the proximity to major corporations in Lower Manhattan in addition to spacious desks in each room with secure remote printing through PrinterOn®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca Hotel New York City
- Tribeca Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca