Found a deal on hotels.com for $129/night and did a staycation for the weekend. The king standard room is smaller than I expected. At least it had a microwave & fridge, which is great for leftovers or takeout, since the restaurants nearby are expensive. It's also very convenient to all major subway lines if u want to go to the east or west side. Chinatown is less than a 10 min walk and soho is a few blocks up. Definitely recommend for short visit to NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca located in Manhattan’s vibrant Tribeca neighborhood is home to the famous Tribeca Film Festival and features direct subway access to get you anywhere in Manhattan in minutes. Visitors can walk to some of the city’s finest restaurants featuring some of the world’s top chefs or shop at some of city’s finest boutiques.Guests will enjoy the property’s many amenities including onsite dining at the AOA restaurant, spacious rooms with HD TVs, complimentary WiFi and Garden Sleep System® beds for a relaxing night’s sleep. Business travelers will appreciate the proximity to major corporations in Lower Manhattan in addition to spacious desks in each room with secure remote printing through PrinterOn®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca Hotel New York City
- Tribeca Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca