Here is my experience of 2 weeks at the Hilton Garden Inn. I will review all the element I have experimented during my stay. Overview Nice location and staff, however the hotel needs a major update and a focus in cleaning the room to a better standard. Recommendation: i will book somewhere else. Lobby. Nice lobby where you can get free coffee to take away all day and nice biscuits during the afternoon. Be aware there is only one working lift. so plan 5 extra minutes if you want to go up and down. I stayed 2 weeks so i believe it was an important issue. Bedroom Bedroom are a good size and use neutral wall paper. However in my room, the wall paper were going off the wall in some corners (this is unacceptable for an hotel). Everything you need is there. Bathroom very nice size and spacious. Be aware there is no toothbrush and paste offered. Also, there is no bathrobe. Cleanness This is the biggest room of improvement. The room was as clean as it should be. A coffee stain stayed for 4 days... I had a too small bed sheet. i don't know how that is possible really. They never took away my laundry. i had to bring it to reception. and they never took it back to my room either. So i went back to the reception. Restaurant and room service. Great employees once again. Product were ok but overpriced for the overall quality. Breakfast. It is really good. You can get almost everything you want. it is 15$ so go if you really need one. remember coffee is free in your room and from the lobby. Gym Once again, great machine and pretty new however some are broken and the water tank takes few days to be refilled. Where are the hotelkeepers in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca located in Manhattan’s vibrant Tribeca neighborhood is home to the famous Tribeca Film Festival and features direct subway access to get you anywhere in Manhattan in minutes. Visitors can walk to some of the city’s finest restaurants featuring some of the world’s top chefs or shop at some of city’s finest boutiques.Guests will enjoy the property’s many amenities including onsite dining at the AOA restaurant, spacious rooms with HD TVs, complimentary WiFi and Garden Sleep System® beds for a relaxing night’s sleep. Business travelers will appreciate the proximity to major corporations in Lower Manhattan in addition to spacious desks in each room with secure remote printing through PrinterOn®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca Hotel New York City
- Tribeca Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca