Stayed here for only one night. I booked this hotel because the subway to get to JFK was right outside the door (and the rate was great for NYC). We booked a room for 3 adults. The hotel is modern and the room are smaller than what I'm used to for NYC (I've stayed at mostly Marriots in NYC). My one complaint is that they do not seem to have rooms with two queen beds to accomodate 3-4 guests. Double beds only, so it's not a lot of sleeping space if you are in a room with 3 or 4 people. The elevator is painfully slow -- this seems to be a pattern in all of the NYC hotels I've stayed at over the years; this problem isn't this hotel only so I'm not going to knock off a star. We ended up taking the stairs but we were just on the second floor.
The staff was fantastic. When we were checking out and asking them to hold our bags until we needed to leave for our flight. Staff member asked us how we were getting to the airport and told him that we were going to take the subway > airtrain, and we asked for his advice on how long that would take.
He advised us that we would be better off taking a cab, otherwise we'd be commuting almost 2 hours on the train before we even reach JFK. He arranged a driver for us (in an SUV, not a cab!!) for a VERY reasonable price and we got to the airport in no time. Absolutely OUTSTANDING service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca located in Manhattan’s vibrant Tribeca neighborhood is home to the famous Tribeca Film Festival and features direct subway access to get you anywhere in Manhattan in minutes. Visitors can walk to some of the city’s finest restaurants featuring some of the world’s top chefs or shop at some of city’s finest boutiques.Guests will enjoy the property’s many amenities including onsite dining at the AOA restaurant, spacious rooms with HD TVs, complimentary WiFi and Garden Sleep System® beds for a relaxing night’s sleep. Business travelers will appreciate the proximity to major corporations in Lower Manhattan in addition to spacious desks in each room with secure remote printing through PrinterOn®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca Hotel New York City
- Tribeca Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca