My husband was in town for business, so I spent the most time in the hotel. We had the car valet parked (you have to park in front of the hotel and go inside to let them know that you have a vehicle). The hotel was pricey, but convenient to my husband's place of work. The beds were so comfortable! The mattress inspired us to buy a much firmer mattress than what we have now. Getting the room cleaned was often a challenge as the housekeepers spoke little English, but if you called housekeeping, you could get your room cleaned (or stand awkwardly at the door while it was cleaned when someone finally showed up). Once the room was cleaned, we were good to go. The room has a fridge and microwave, which was nice for leftovers. The location is GREAT! Subway is almost right out the door and connects to several lines, there are also plenty of places to eat close to the hotel. I got a subway map from the front desk. The pamphlet I got also had a local map of the area so I wandered around Chinatown and Little Italy. If the weather was nicer, I would have walked around a lot more. The room also had a coffee maker (the K-cup kind) and I wish I would have known that so I could have brought along some K-cups of my own. The AOA Grill connected to the hotel was convenient for dinner (with reasonably priced meals) with good food. It was a pain to use the elevator as only one was working. It was faster to walk down the stairs rather than wait for the elevator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca located in Manhattan’s vibrant Tribeca neighborhood is home to the famous Tribeca Film Festival and features direct subway access to get you anywhere in Manhattan in minutes. Visitors can walk to some of the city’s finest restaurants featuring some of the world’s top chefs or shop at some of city’s finest boutiques.Guests will enjoy the property’s many amenities including onsite dining at the AOA restaurant, spacious rooms with HD TVs, complimentary WiFi and Garden Sleep System® beds for a relaxing night’s sleep. Business travelers will appreciate the proximity to major corporations in Lower Manhattan in addition to spacious desks in each room with secure remote printing through PrinterOn®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca Hotel New York City
- Tribeca Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca