I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca last February. It was probably one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in! The staff were all very warm and helpful. My room and the hotel overall were immaculate. I had a nice view as well. As it was February (and therefore not a high tourist season), I got an excellent rate under $200 - practically unheard of by NYC standards. It's in a good location but far away from the tourist madness around Times Square. I will definitely stay again on another trip to NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca located in Manhattan’s vibrant Tribeca neighborhood is home to the famous Tribeca Film Festival and features direct subway access to get you anywhere in Manhattan in minutes. Visitors can walk to some of the city’s finest restaurants featuring some of the world’s top chefs or shop at some of city’s finest boutiques.Guests will enjoy the property’s many amenities including onsite dining at the AOA restaurant, spacious rooms with HD TVs, complimentary WiFi and Garden Sleep System® beds for a relaxing night’s sleep. Business travelers will appreciate the proximity to major corporations in Lower Manhattan in addition to spacious desks in each room with secure remote printing through PrinterOn®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca Hotel New York City
- Tribeca Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca