This place is pretty good for a Garden Inn. Yes it is a tad outdated but the location is fab. The train is right out side the door and TriBeCa and Soho are a few blocks away. Get directions when leaving hotel. It's very confusing over here. One stroll toward what looks like good shopping leads you into A very edgy part of town. I was in room 413 with a view of the hood and I really didn't hear much street noise. All in all it was good. The soho grand is a block away and it's probably double the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca located in Manhattan’s vibrant Tribeca neighborhood is home to the famous Tribeca Film Festival and features direct subway access to get you anywhere in Manhattan in minutes. Visitors can walk to some of the city’s finest restaurants featuring some of the world’s top chefs or shop at some of city’s finest boutiques.Guests will enjoy the property’s many amenities including onsite dining at the AOA restaurant, spacious rooms with HD TVs, complimentary WiFi and Garden Sleep System® beds for a relaxing night’s sleep. Business travelers will appreciate the proximity to major corporations in Lower Manhattan in addition to spacious desks in each room with secure remote printing through PrinterOn®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Southall Travel and TravelUp so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca Hotel New York City
- Tribeca Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca