My boyfriend took me to NYC to celebrate my birthday weekend. I knew I wanted to stay in Tribeca because it's such a trendy location and my gym is nearby. This hotel is in the perfect location. The A, C and E subway lines are located right outside the hotel and there are lots of restaurants within a five minute walk. The hotel front desk staff was very friendly. The room was nothing fancy but it was clean and had everything we needed. This is a great area of Manhattan to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca located in Manhattan’s vibrant Tribeca neighborhood is home to the famous Tribeca Film Festival and features direct subway access to get you anywhere in Manhattan in minutes. Visitors can walk to some of the city’s finest restaurants featuring some of the world’s top chefs or shop at some of city’s finest boutiques.Guests will enjoy the property’s many amenities including onsite dining at the AOA restaurant, spacious rooms with HD TVs, complimentary WiFi and Garden Sleep System® beds for a relaxing night’s sleep. Business travelers will appreciate the proximity to major corporations in Lower Manhattan in addition to spacious desks in each room with secure remote printing through PrinterOn®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca Hotel New York City
- Tribeca Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca