“A chain with healthy food, Upper West Side on 60 W. 65th Street”
Review of Le Pain Quotidien

Le Pain Quotidien
Ranked #5,054 of 14,526 Restaurants in New York City
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We were looking for a place to cool our heels and eat lunch near the West Side Y and we found this quaint place. After reading the other reviews, perhaps they went on an off day because the service was excellent. We ordered lemonade iced tea and the roasted turkey and avocado tartine with whole grain mustard and tomato vinaigrette as well as the chicken and smoked mozarella argula and basil pesto tartine. Both were delicious and the waiter brought us refills of lemonade iced tea without asking.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

Be aware of really diety tableware and cutlery? Stuff quiet ok, but could improve.

Reviewed 25 April 2011

I enjoyed a selection from the salad bar asxwell as crumb cake and the best coffee I think I've ever had. Excellent and the location is great

Reviewed 7 November 2010

Every time I come to NYC, I cure my jetlag with a yummy breakfast at LPQ. ;-)
Everything is organic and fresh, I recommend the Belgian waffle with fresh berries and hot fudge or - for lunch - the Buffalo Mozarella.
Vegan items are marked with a (V)
Don't forget to take a jar of the famous homemade hazelnut spread (the one with white chocolate is delicious!) at the shop before you leave.

Reviewed 8 June 2009

Everything about our lunchtime experience was wonderful. Four of us ordered different items and each was equally delicious. My daughter and I were sceptical of what appeared to be a small portion, but as the afternoon progressed and we did more walking, we were not hungry at all. Charm and authenticity in decor and a friendly staff who served us promptly. Two friends are going this summer and I insisted they give it a try.