“NYE here was great!”

New York City Day Trip from Miami by Air
US$329.00*
Philadelphia to New York Day Trip and Sightseeing
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We spent the entire night in this place eating, drinking, and playing games, and then at 11:30 pm walked out on New Years Eve to watch the ball drop, if you haven't done that, then you MUST!!

3  Thank NeedsAVacation25

Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Server was inattentive had to wait over 15 min for soft drinks and water. Meals were cold once they arrived. Women's room was disgusting and in desperate need of cleaning. To top it off they automatically add "18 percent gratuity for your connivence". Regardless of party size. What is that??? Certainly was not my convenience at all. So they are guaranteed a solid tip regardless of service. Will not be returning.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Me and my 4 friends decided to come here on a Sunday to watch football… Big mistake! First of all, you cannot sit at bar and watch the games because the TVs are literally 90 degrees to the right and to the left… We did not want to strain our necks so we decided to get a table. We asked for a table that we could watch the games… So the staff decided to sit us right next to a pillar, blocking half the TV’s. Also the table was made for 4 people and there was 5 of us. One more thing about the table…. It was dirty when they sat us and the waiter pretty much brushed the garbage on our laps. We tried to order some beers….apparently we could not get any draft beers because their draft system was down (which every beer special they had that day was draft beers only). My one friend ordered a blue moon only to have the waiter come back 10 minutes later to let him know they do not have bottled blue moon… so he orders a yuengling… they don’t have that either…. Then he ordered a MILLER LITE…. after the waiter hesitated, he says he has to bring it up from downstairs?!?!?! (d&bs is only on the 3rd floor ) but of course we find out they did not have that either…. He eventually looked over and saw I had a corona and settled on that. The food was average… worst service ever and they automatically add 18% gratuity .Never go to this place…. Every other bar in NYC is better…. This is a chuckie cheesy’s without a drink limit and worse service.

2  Thank BJ P
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I really don't want to write a long review...to sum everything up, customer service by our waiter was so bad the manager wrote off our entire bill for all 11 of us. The manager handled everything so professionally and I was so angry with the waiter at first that I feel bad that I was kind of mean to the manager at the beginning of the ordeal (I really think his name was Dave but I am SO sorry if I'm wrong because he deserves the praise). Our waiter was Ian and if this review was based off just his service, I would give it a ZERO. I really just want to thank the manager seriously for making something bad turn into a great night for my nephews 8th birthday. He is GREAT at his job and made sure we didn't leave out that place angry. With that being said, the food is average, slow service, but the games are really fun and great for family.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Seated at a table in bar area quickly. Friendly waiter. Took our order and didn't see again until time to pay. Ordered soup and a side salad. Soup not served and received full size dinner salad. Two others at our table were also "up-served" and charged. 18% gratuity so the more you sell the more you make in tips. Moved to the bar and was charged $10.25 for a single bottle of domestic beer. No, the place was not busy.