“Magical Experience”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Magical Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I've waited years for Wicked to return to my home state, but hasn't, so chose to see it in NYC. The musical was more than I anticipated & wish I could see it a million times again.

Visited June 2014

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Dont miss Wicked!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

The voices were unbelievable, the sets a marvel and acting great. Once you buy your tickets, you will begin to get notices on line that will suggest things about the show to make your visit more pleasant like how to buy your drink in advance BEFORE the show and all you have to do is to pick it up during intermission. No line!

St. Catharines, Canada
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Two Hugely Talented Performers in a Great Production”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I went to this show with my 11 year old daughter and 14 year old son. We all loved it. We were in stitches laughing on many occasions. The entire production is fantastic, and the brightest stars are definitely Glinda and Elphaba, played by Jenni Barber and Christine Dwyer, respectively. Miss Dwyer has an amazing voice and to us she really seemed to give it 100% when singing. Her singing was brilliant. As for the rest of her performance... it was touching, funny and thoroughly enjoyable. Miss Barber brought her A game to the show and we loved her stage presence and humour. She 'owned' the stage on many occasions. This was an expensive show and we paid full price for good tickets in row F on the floor. Great job. Well done. Bravo!

Pompano Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Still Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Third time to see this show. Just as good as first time. New cast members in lead roles were great. Well worth seeing

Santiago, Chile
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The most beautiful and unforgettable experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

I went to New York in June, with my Mom. I have to say, Wicked is the most beautiful show/play/musical I have ever seen; intense, emotional, the performances, sound, costumes, were excellent!!!

Visited June 2014