“Not to be missed!”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Not to be missed!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Have seen the show twice and it is not to be missed. Great show for children 8+ as well. The second time we went, we saw both of the leads played by their understudies and they were amazing!

Visited January 2014

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Nice broadway show.”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I really enjoyed this show. After walking all day long around NYC, go to a Broadway performance and relax is a great option. This performance is really fun, family friendly and the performance of the actors was great

Montgomery, Alabama
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“High energy musical with two very talented leads”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Elpheba and Glynda were magnificent and on the night we attended Saturday july 19th we were fortunate to witness the stand in perform as Elfy and her voice rocked the stage. Wonderfully performed and staged. Because of the set up of the Theatre I would recommend no closer than the fourth row. The people at the Gershwin Theatre could not be more helpful and professional. I mistakenly purchased the wrong night and they were able to accommodate me with better seats for the following evening for an exchange. They saved me as my family would have been very disappointed so for that I say Thank you to the staff and management of the Theatre!! They are as outstanding as their play and actors.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Love it!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Birthday surprise to my gf while in NYC seeing Wicked on Broadway, I highly recommend it. Amazing show!

Visited May 2014
Cairns, Australia
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“AH-mazing - perfect Broadway experience”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This show was as amazing as you would want your first Broadway show to be. The story sucks you in and you really believe that is what happened even though it is written decades after the Wizard of Oz. The singing was wonderful but the choreography took my breath away. Every movement seemed so perfect.