“Great show and fantastic cast!”
Review of Wicked

Wicked on Broadway
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My sister and I saw Wicked while in NYC and we both enjoyed it tremendously. The acting was excellent and the story is very entertaining. I would recommend seeing it.

There are newer reviews for Wicked

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This is a great first time broadway show. I have no complaints about this show. The drinks are "broadway" priced, around 25.00 each, so be prepared for that. I will see it many times more.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I loved the music in this Broadway play! This was my first time seeing a Broadway play in NY and it was everything I imagined! FANTASTIC!!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This show gave me goose bumps. Our husbands, who we very wary at being dragged to this, we the ones standing at the end of the show, waiting for more. Lovely evening out

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This lives up to all the hype and more! So glad we saw it.. The range on the performers was fantastic..