“AMAZING!”

Wicked on Broadway
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 27 August 2014

This was 1st show in NY and I was amazed with the performance, the energy, the voices, dances. Everything. I really enjoyed the play.

Write a ReviewReviews (8,760)

Reviewed 27 August 2014

no joke, i have a problem and have seen this show 17 times. Its that good, and when i was single it was my "go to date" it is great for families or dates. Best musical out there right now, in my opinion.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Me and my wife have been in many plays in New York , but we were very lucky when we choose The Wicked ! What a beautyful history and a great performance. All actors and actress were fantastic . The scenery , music , the orchestra and the theater were magic. One of the best in all the world.

2  Thank Renato C
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We thought we might be the only people in America who hadn't seen Wicked yet. But if you haven't either, GO! It was amazing. The two actresses who played the witches were absolutely belting it out while looking like they were taking a summer stroll. The costumes were truly a sight to behold. And the storyline, which intertwines with The Wizard of Oz , was incredibly creative. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Great theatre and ridiculously good show. Make sure you pick up a drink and get the 'Wicked' cups, they refill these and they're a nice keepsake and reminder of an awesome show.