“Amazing facial, accommodating staff ”
Review of Townhouse Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Townhouse Spa
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Just had a great facial that was both effective and relaxing. Heated spa bed and professional technician - thanks, Krystyna! Had a group of 6 and we were all running late, due to rain and holiday traffic. The spa happily delayed our start time by 15 minutes (most won't do this) and served us hot tea and a healthy nut mix upon our arrival (again, special requests). 20 minutes before we left the office, we swapped my massage for a facial due to a head cold (brilliant move). The staff couldn't have been nicer and more friendly (again, not the norm in this city)! I highly recommend the facial and the massagees in our group were just as happy. Prices are not cheap but no more than similar options. Well worth it!

There are newer reviews for Townhouse Spa

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Consistently great manicures and pedicures in a very relaxed and comfortable setting. Excellent massage therapists and facilities as well.

Reviewed 14 November 2011

I walk in with my hair a mess and I come out a new woman thanks to the talented Indra! She is my life saver!!

1  Thank lacleveland
Reviewed 14 October 2011

I tried them because of a groupon deal. The place is beautiful, in a prime location. The massage area and rooms were beautiful and clean. My massage therapist was amazing, the pedicure was one of the best pedicures Ive ever had in NYC my toes looked perfect! It is totally worth it. Can't say the front desk customer service was the best. If you live in NYC you're used to the indifference and hurried pace, for out of towners they could appear rude.

Reviewed 5 July 2011

I've paid more for massages many times, but have never enjoyed one more.
I purchased a package of a manicure, pedicure and deep tissue massage. Both the mani & pedi were done well.
But, when you are ready to have the kinks worked out of your body - get a deep tissue massage from Angel (don't let the little body fool you).
Highly recommended!