“This production was the highlight of our trip- an enchanting, compelling performance!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Les Miserables

Les Miserables
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The epic musical that's captured the hearts of millions is back on Broadway! LES MISERABLES has returned to Broadway's Imperial Theatre in an acclaimed new production that has audiences leaping to their feet. Set against the backdrop of 19th-century France, LES MIZ is an unforgettable story of heartbreak, passion, and the resilience of the human spirit, that has become one of the most celebrated musicals in theatrical history. Featuring the timeless score and beloved songs "I Dreamed A Dream", "Bring Him Home", "One Day More", and "On My Own", this breathtaking new Broadway production has left the critics awestruck, hailing it "A LES MIZ FOR THE 21ST CENTURY!" (The Huffington Post)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

The performers sang with passion and brilliance; set design was evocative and interesting. One of the best plays I've seen!

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
La Plata, Maryland
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Oh my goodness!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

My husband is a huge, no wait, HUGE fan of Les Miserables. It is not my favorite (I've seen it a couple of times at local theatres in MD and my husband is like a soundtrack playlist on repeat), but seeing it on Broadway might have turned me! This is hands down the BEST version I have seen. We sat in the second row to the left (go big or go home!) and WOW, the actors, the stage...the music....OH....it was amazing! Please see this musical when you are in NYC. You will not be disappointed! "To love another person is to see the face of God!"

1 Thank BWizMays
Bunbury, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Absolutely brilliant performance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

If you could only see one show in NY, make it Les Miserables. Must be the very best production ever. I liked it that much that I went to see it twice in 6 days!!!

Buenos Aires, Argentina
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Don't miss Les Mis!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

This musical is awesome. You will not regret one second if there I should pick just one play among all, I would pick Les Mis.
The music, the orchestra and the cast are incredible. They give it all.
It is absolutely a must-go.

Essex, United Kingdom
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

What can I say....this was all I expected and more...... Although I had a fairly good seat after the intermission I moved further down to a much better seat and the view was fantastic. All the Crew were fabulous, so am not going to single anyone out as they all had brilliant voices, I will just say that you must see it!