“Fantastic Show!”
Review of Les Miserables

Les Miserables
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The epic musical that's captured the hearts of millions is back on Broadway! LES MISERABLES has returned to Broadway's Imperial Theatre in an acclaimed new production that has audiences leaping to their feet. Set against the backdrop of 19th-century France, LES MIZ is an unforgettable story of heartbreak, passion, and the resilience of the human spirit, that has become one of the most celebrated musicals in theatrical history. Featuring the timeless score and beloved songs "I Dreamed A Dream", "Bring Him Home", "One Day More", and "On My Own", this breathtaking new Broadway production has left the critics awestruck, hailing it "A LES MIZ FOR THE 21ST CENTURY!" (The Huffington Post)
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This show is well worth watching, we had excellent seats 2 rows from the front. All the cast played their roles very well and the music/ signing was excellent. We booked through telecharge website and got very good tickets late much better than any other website/ ticket seller could provide.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,630)

Reviewed 20 June 2014

What a great experience! Enjoyed the singing and the orchestra, the music is still ringing in my ears a week later! Stood in line for autographs after, the actors couldn't have been nicer! This was the number one reason we came to New York and we were not dissapointed!

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Only broadway show we saw on our 10 day trip to New York but loved it! Great for every age group, wonderful actors, great production of the wonderful Les Mis!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Had to see this incredibly gifted man perform live! Wish I could afford to see Les Mis every week. Ramin is a performer with unequaled gifts as a singer and performer.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I've seen Les Mis at least five times over the years. Several times in London, once at the Kennedy Center in DC (awful touring company) and now on Broadway. I'll confess I did not have high hopes. I thought it might be a tired revival destined to have a short run. I was pleasantly surprised. This Les Mis sizzles with life and energy from the first scene. The director has refreshed and changed some of the staging and it gives the show a new vitality. And the cast! This is a cast of singers. Every lead from Jean Valjean to Javert and many of the minor characters have tremendous voices. When Ramin Karimloo, who plays Jean Valjean, started signing "Bring Him Home," I held my breath because it's such a difficult piece to perform well. It's at a very high pitch and can come off as nasally or strained, but he sang the song capably and clearly.

If you've seen Les Mis before, you'll appreciate the changes in this revival. If you've never seen it before, you're in for a treat. And if you've only seen Les Mis is the movies, prepare to be amazed as you see this production the way it truly was intended to be presented.

OK. Enough gushing. The show is great. Go see it.