Les Miserables - CLOSED
Review Highlights
The Best

Les Mis is one of the best Broadway shows on Broadway. There is a reason it is revived over and... read more

Reviewed 27 April 2018
LollysLook
New York City, New York
The Best

The most amazing show we’ve ever seen. The grace with which Hugo tells “the greatest story ever... read more

Reviewed 1 April 2018
677chaseb
Temple
via mobile

1,633 results
All reviews broadway show new york cast singing tickets audience performers plot
Reviewed 20 June 2014

What a great experience! Enjoyed the singing and the orchestra, the music is still ringing in my ears a week later! Stood in line for autographs after, the actors couldn't have been nicer! This was the number one reason we came to New York and we were not dissapointed!

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Only broadway show we saw on our 10 day trip to New York but loved it! Great for every age group, wonderful actors, great production of the wonderful Les Mis!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Had to see this incredibly gifted man perform live! Wish I could afford to see Les Mis every week. Ramin is a performer with unequaled gifts as a singer and performer.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I've seen Les Mis at least five times over the years. Several times in London, once at the Kennedy Center in DC (awful touring company) and now on Broadway. I'll confess I did not have high hopes. I thought it might be a tired revival destined to have a short run. I was pleasantly surprised. This Les Mis sizzles with life and energy from the first scene. The director has refreshed and changed some of the staging and it gives the show a new vitality. And the cast! This is a cast of singers. Every lead from Jean Valjean to Javert and many of the minor characters have tremendous voices. When Ramin Karimloo, who plays Jean Valjean, started signing "Bring Him Home," I held my breath because it's such a difficult piece to perform well. It's at a very high pitch and can come off as nasally or strained, but he sang the song capably and clearly.

If you've seen Les Mis before, you'll appreciate the changes in this revival. If you've never seen it before, you're in for a treat. And if you've only seen Les Mis is the movies, prepare to be amazed as you see this production the way it truly was intended to be presented.

OK. Enough gushing. The show is great. Go see it.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is the third time I have gone to see Les Mis and I'm convinced it's the best production out of the three. I attended a weekend matinee with family members which included a teen boy and we all LOVED it! Beautiful engrossing story, fantastic staging, superb voices across the board.

Will Swenson is fantastic as 'Javert' and Ramin Karimloo was unreal as 'Jean Valjean'. His 'Bring Him Home' was the most beautiful rendition I have ever heard and at the very first note I was reduced to a blubbering mess. All the little hairs on the back of my neck stood straight up. I am obsessed with this production and will definitely be going again. I want everyone to go! :)