Hilton Garden Inn New York/Manhattan-Chelsea
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Hotel Hayden(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
MADE Hotel(New York City)
  • Fitness centre
2,150 results
All reviewsflower districtpenn stationnew yorktimes squaremicrowave and fridgemadison square gardentwo queen bedshotel is locatedconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againbusiness centerempire state buildingfront desk stafffew blockscity viewthe high linestreet noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 March 2010

Stayed here for 6 nights in december over xmas...can't fault this hotel at all. The staff are lovely, and the rooms are superb. Location is excellent with a subway stop just a couple of doors away. The area is also nice and quiet and we never felt unsafe. Free internet and printing ang gym was really nice, and the breakfast is definitely worth the money if you want to fork out the 16 bux. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2010

The hotel is beautiful even though it is small. I loved the wall fountain at the lobby. The staffs at the Front desk were very friendly as they always said Hi and smiled to us when we walked by. The room is small ( well, it is New York so, of course. :) ) but very trendy. I loved the fact that they used Neutrogena's products for the amenities. The towels are so soft and the bed is very comfy.
We went there around Christmas's season so the street was quite noisy in the morning because of the vendors but actually we loved the busy of it. The hotel located two block from the sub way station so it is very convenient to get to anywhere. It is also close to 5th Avenue which we used to walk there in the morning instead of taking subway. It would take you about 20 - 30 minutes but it was fun!
We will come back to stay again for sure when we get a good deal. :)

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2010

Stayed here in Nov 09 for 6 days, managed to get an amazing deal on hotels.com for only £77 a night - we had panicked when all we could find were hostels at over £100 a night! Staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful, our room was cleaned every day within about 20 minutes of us leaving - an outstanding service. Room was luxurious although on the small side, and we faced the road which meant it was slightly noisier, but really couldn't fault it. Excellent value for money and would definitely go back. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2010

I traveled here for work for a conference I attended. The hotel is superbly located in the heart of the theater district. I took a leisurely stroll to Columbus Circle, about 8 blocks away, and found it fairly easy to maneuver around the area.

The hotel is clean! I was actually in the room one day when housekeeping paid a visit, she was more than courteous, my bathroom was awesomely organized and clean, and she gave me extra shampoos and lotion for my stay. She discovered while cleaning that my shower had a slow drain, so the plumber visited at the same time and fixed that. The staff was courteous and wonderful during my whole stay. The beds were the best. I stayed in a king room and slept like a rock (I have a two year old son), so being away was really a nice experience. I never heard any outside noise from the street, however, I had a noisy and rather loud neighbor when he was on his cellphone. The walls are thin, and I so graciously yelled to shut up, and the rest of my two nights were peaceful.

The gym is exceptional and I was able to run every day I attended the conference. It's in a glass enclosed room, where you are overlooking part of the city. The equipment was clean and was plentiful. Many treadmills and ellipticals for you to use! Will stay there again gladly!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Cindyc97
Reviewed 28 February 2010

We chose this hotel as it was the cheapest we could find which had a decent location in New York and we were really please with it. We took a taxi from the airport (JFK) which cost $50ish one way, we conculded this would be the easiest way to get here! One word of advise is to double check the address given if you book through a 3rd party as the address we were given was completely wrong and was like 10 blocks away, we did check on hilton website before we left so were pretty sure of address but our taxi driver was very kind and rang to confirm where they were. The hotel is in the heart of the flower district - you will see why in the mornings!! At one end of the street is a macdonalds on the other end is the subway. We took the subway to the very south of manhattan to get the boat to the statue of liberty an dthen used it to work our way back up. You can get a 24 hour ticket for about $7 but you do need to right change and the staff in the subway arent the most helpful, however the reception at the hotel can change up notes for you. The hotel is about 10 min walk from Times Square, 5 from Maddison Square Garden and Penn Station. The room was small but clean and comfortable. We were only disturbed by outside noise (eg sirens) on the weekend but that is to be expected and didnt cause too that much hassle! We took the Newark Train from Penn Station to Newark Airport where our flight home was and would recommend it. Its very easy and cheap and like I say walk from hotel is only few mins. We managed to see all the main sites we wanted to see in 3 days and were really pleased with the hotel. Breakfast is offered but is something like $16 each so we decided to starbucks it as there is one on every corner! As a guest you can also use the internet for free in their business centre which is really handy!!

Would def recommend this as a reasonable hotel located in a relatively central loaction.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple