“Amazing!!”

and up
Blue Man Group Off Broadway Live Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Blue Man Group is comedy, theater, rock concert and dance party all rolled into one. This wildly popular phenomenon delivers an unforgettable multi-sensory experience. It's an outrageous evening of entertainment you'll never forget. Don't miss the show that has captivated 35 million people worldwide. Blue Man Group - enemy of monotony, remedy for boredom, promoter of overjoy and elation. DARE TO LIVE IN FULL COLOR
Kearny, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I saw Blue Man Group about 8 years ago and its still great for kids and adults alike. What made this time even more memorable is that my wife was selected to go on stage with the cast during the show!! This is truly a great find for an off Broadway show!

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Tel Aviv, Israel
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“Get first raw sits!!!!!”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

It's a shame I was not told to book tickets in the first raws. It's a totally different experience although I can't say we did not have a wonderful wonderful time. We got last minute tickets, and so I didn't have a chance to read reviews, but first raws wear disposable rain coats thingies, and they are in the middle of the fun. Get ready to pitch in the action if you are ready for it. Sits are tiny and dress comfortably... No cameras no iPhones.
Kids love love love it
Have fun

Doetinchem, The Netherlands
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Less is more”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We saw the show in Astor Place Theatre, just off Broadway, but with a performance that can easily compete with the big shows on Broadway. A small theatre with just three man on stage and a live band "floating" above the stage. Before we realised it the show was over...and we had a great time.
The saying "less (text) is more (communication)" really applies to this show. But see for yourself!

Visited June 2014
Biloxi
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Blue Man Group”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Venue was a little far from the Broadway area. I had a little concern about safety after the show but I did not have any problem. The show was well done and very entertaining. I was happy that I chose this show. Also, the Blue Man Group posed for pictures with anyone that wanted them after the performance.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Prentice W
Washington DC, District of Columbia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“so much fun! go with kids of any age”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Went with my 10 year old son, and we started laughing before the show started (no spoilers here) and didn't stop laughing until the very end. It is silly fun for the whole family. Go see this show if you want a silly, fun, night. Plus, we took the subway to see the show from the upper east side, which was part of the fun for my son.

Visited August 2013