I recommend this place for those who are comfortable with hostels.
You might think of it as a place where you'd live if you were new to Manhattan and didn't have much money:
- The rooms are small with no windows.
- There's no housekeeping.
- You might have to wait for a bathroom, there might not be hot water and some of the plumbing could be broken.
- The space may be used to host an event; you're expected to leave or stay in your room.
- It's very loud, due to the hardwood floors, thin walls, and the dance studio downstairs.
The biggest positive: the staff seemed fairly eager to please.
Note: This review is for Soho Loft at 199 Lafayette, whereas some of the other reviews seem to be for the unrelated Soho Loft at 153 Lafayette.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Soho Loft reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Soho Loft Hotel New York City
- Soho Loft New York City
- Soho Loft Hotel