“Sunday Brunch is a must!”
Review of Bone Lick Park - CLOSED

Bone Lick Park
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: West Village
Reviewed 12 February 2013

We wanted to do brunch New York style, and this was a great place to have our first ever brunch. The place was full, buzzing with a great atmosphere. Brunch menu includes cocktails for an hour, which we thought would just be one or two, but our glass was never empty! Our friendly waiter made sure our glasses were never less than full! The food was good, nothing outstanding, but what ever the food lacked, was more than made up by service, atmosphere and cocktails! A wonderful New York experience!

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Me and my wife have been here 4 times in the two trips we have been on in NYC and we love it!! We stumbled across it whilst out with a friend and we were lured in by the cheap cocktails! The food was excellent and has been every time we have been! Most recently we went for the $15.95 Brunch which comes with UNLIMITED cocktails (margaritas, bloody mary's and mimosas) for 1 hour, it was awesome!

Reviewed 31 December 2012

Dined here as an alternate choice after being told there would be a 45 minute wait at the Meatball Shop down the street. Bad move, should have waited there! The food was just awful: poor quality, not skillfully prepared, bad taste & served lukewarm -just about inedible & certainly not a treat. The "hand-carved turkey" was bland & dry with so-called "gravy" that tasted foul & rancid. The "lima beans with bacon" were overcooked frozens with a few micro burned bits of something; the corn on the cob was the frozen variety too & came waterlogged & way overcooked. Finally, the cornbread was the worst I've ever been served in a restaurant -at least give the customer some butter to mask the bad aftertaste. Didn't try the desserts, as they most likely are strikeouts too. However does this dingy dive stay open, as I could put out MUCH, MUCH better fare at home! Advice: If you want good Southern, just go over to Cowgirl.

Reviewed 31 October 2012

We were recommended Bone Lick Park by a friend and chose it for the place to round off our holiday after being told of good ribs and cheap cocktails.
This indeed turned out to be the case, and exceeded our expectations.
Having worked up a big appetite following a days sightseeing.
I went for a full rack of ribs which I didn't realise at point of order was all you can eat on a Wed (bonus). It was excellent succulent and tasty and the full rack was more than enough to fill me up without the need for the free additional portions available.
My wife was less hungry and opted for a Cesar salad which I am told was top notch.
We also had a couple of cocktails each Mojitos and Margaritas which were very good and cheap.
The waiter was also very friendly and helpful.
We sat outside and it had a great atmosphere, there was however some ropey Kareoke going off inside but it wasn't too intrusive.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

went there for dinner, mashed potatoes are very good. I had the baby back ribs, all their meat is dry rubbed. the bbq sauce on the table had a strange taste to it, maybe it was cinnamon or another spice, I couldn't really tell. garlic bread on a brioche, not my thing either. the mac&cheddar hat a lot of oil on them, the coleslaw was good.
our waiter was great, but I wouldn't necessarily go back for the food.