“OK food- fun atmosphere!”
Review of Bone Lick Park - CLOSED

Bone Lick Park
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: West Village
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I came here for Trivia night hosted by my meetup group. When I walked in, I noticed it's a very casual atmosphere. The server was very prompt with bringing a menu over, while I was waiting for others from the meetup group to arrive. I ordered the spiked Arnold Palmer- it was very tasty!

For food, I ordered the two sliders- burger and pulled pork. I ordered a side of French fries and macaroni & cheese. The sliders were okay. The pulled pork was kind of dry, and I had to order a side of BBQ sauce to drench it in. The French fries were season less and bland, but I added my own salt & pepper, so they were okay. The macaroni & cheese was kind of bland, but still cheesy. It was a pretty good sized portion.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We actually came back the next day on our Greenwich Village weekend, we liked it so much. Very well priced for the neighborhood, with hearty servings and free flowing drinks, though there is little BBQ on the brunch menu. We had fish & chips, huevod rancheros, fried chicken, and biscuits & gravy. The fried foods were crisp and fresh tasting, especially the yummy thin cut fries. The cream gravy was exceptionally delicate and they happily brought an extra serving. Service was responsive but not intrusive and the decor is funky and comfortable, with touches that suggest an old time lunch counter. Good food and an excellent experience.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

A casual eatery which inside reminded me of a fast food restaurant, which I did not care for, but had a quaint outside café. There we sat, at this street corner cafe and enjoyed New Yorkers as they walked to work, to lunch or on their daily routines.
We had excellent service from a Central American waiter, who promptly brought out menus, a glass of Shiraz for my wife and a refreshingly cool Magic 10 draft beer for me. When our order arrived, it was true to its name. Not only did you want to lick the bones, but the meat literally fell of those Baby Back Ribs we ordered – the house BBQ sauce was spicy sweet, a hint of vinegar and added to our pleasure.
We ordered the full rack, to share. It came with crisp, steak cut fries, a moist and delicately sweet cornbread, which we enjoyed with one appetizer ordered; a collard green salad, seasoned with bits of pan fried ham that gave you a bite of surprise every time you savored a nugget. The combination was delicious and the amount satisfied us so, we had no room to order dessert. We washed down our lunch with some additional glasses of the house Shiraz and the bill came out to $43.00 for two - including the tip; not bad for New York City. We almost decided to come back that evening as they have free live jazz nights on Thursdays at 8:30 PM, but I had other plans.

Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

Prior to visiting Greenwich Village, a friend recommended the place to us and I am glad she did. Splendid atmosphere, choices of seating - outside or inside. We are the Sunday brunch, the food was absolutely awesome and very filling. Large plates and plenty of food. Our server was very attentive to everyone.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

We went on a Wednesday night offer night and were not disappointed!
I have a large appetite and could only manage the one plate of the "all you can eat ribs"
This, coupled with $2 beer made it well recommended.